Avenue NOROCK Island Bar Base
No Wedges, No Wobbles, No Levers, No Worries!!!
The NOROCK patented table bases automatically conform to the most rugged and uneven floor surfaces without any user interaction. Get off your knees and take a look at a future where the wine stays in the glass and the coffee in the cup. The patented technology and designs are elegant in their simplicity, robust, maintenance free and economical to produce. They revolve around a unique and innovative approach to geometry and componentry.
How do NOROCK table bases work?
NOROCK Cafe Tables use a simple mechanical system with four pivoting legs that are interconnected in such a way that they must reach an average weight loading on all four feet. When a table is placed on an uneven surface, the feet will move until all four feet reach a state of equilibrium or more simply, a state of stability.
• 2017 Red Dot Design Award
• 2016 Good Design Award for Product Design in Furniture & Lighting
PLEASE SEE OUR PRODUCT DEMONSTRATION VIDEO HERE
• Patented Australia invention & design
• Designed by Chris Heyring
• Self-stabilising with no user interaction required
• High quality die-cast aluminium
• Suitable for up to 700mm round & square table tops
• Commercial indoor & outdoor applications
• Ocean front locations
• Uneven surfaces
• Colour: Black, Silver, White, Antique Bronze & Rust
• 2 year commercial limited product warranty
I was sceptical at first as we have old paving that resembles Roman cobblestones so NOROCK lent a couple of tables for a trial. The tables worked flawlessly so we bought 4 new tables to replace our old alfresco one and we have had NOROCKING ever since!
They seem to be indestructible and I can honestly say when you have both types of tables in your venue you realise just how annoying a rocking table is! The NOROCK tables are a brilliant solution to a global nuisance in the hospitality industry. It’s now just a matter of replacing all other tables with NOROCK tables.
Ryan Haigh, Owner – Artezen Coffee, Dunsborough